“Trauma” a way to the transpersonal
“Transpersonal Trauma” experience that has a profound impact on a person’s sense of identity and their connection to the world around them. Transformative experiences that challenge a person’s sense of self and their understanding of reality. Why integrate spiritual and transcendent experiences in the process of consciousness.
“Trauma” emotional response to upsetting events that overwhelms a person’s ability to cope with situations in everyday life. “Transpersonal” experiences that go beyond the personal “I” and connect with a larger, universal or spiritual reality.
Carola Castillo (Venezuela)
Author, International Speaker and Facilitator.
- Founder/Director RIIHS. Reconstructive International Integrative Holistic School.
- Certified in 2022 by the Yacambú University in “Knowledge Accreditation” for her experience in the area of human growth.
- School teacher, psychology student, systemic therapist, pioneer in Family Constellations according to Bert Hellinger, Master in clinical hypnotherapy.
- Specialist and trainer in Systemic Coaching for organizations and companies.
- Director and founder of the Bert Hellinger Institute of Venezuela (2001).
- Co-founder of the Bert Hellinger Institute Pittsburgh, USA.